All 10 art Reviews

Super Sonic Mario Kong Super Sonic Mario Kong

GUD

Feel the Cosmos Feel the Cosmos

lalalalalalalalalalalaalalalaalalaalalalaalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaallaalalalalalallaalalalalalalalalalalalala. I like this FIVE BILLION STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spanked Milf Spanked Milf

I like the shoes.

why hello there why hello there

I don't like deviant art. This is good for a first try......... it's not. It's fine in the sense that it looks nice but it's not art. MAKE IT LOOK LIKE POKJHUXDGH BJKLNXVGHBJKHUYGFV < My opinion. If this is art for you then it is art but my art is random and it describes me.

bocodamondo responds:

what? what you said doesnt make any sense O_o

hold on hold on

wat well I cried all yesterday because MY UNCLES AN ASSFACE but like yeah before I used to hold it in but no now I just cry when I want.

vibrator vibrator

Stupid but it's not really not art? I never saw something like it before so you made it up, good for you. But it's stupid and creepy. But very original, maybe. No one would buy it.

musikalgenius responds:

why buy?
watch and not sulk.

Fang the Badass Fang the Badass

I like the red stroke things on the cheeks. Nothing else because I HAVE AN OPINION. No I like everything, mainly the hair and the pout thingy lol cool but it's not really art. So no it's not draw a thing that isn't already real and then it is.

True Story True Story

YAY! I actually liked this but then "I did it for drawing class." I don't like that. Good job though but why not do it for you?

bigCman321 responds:

I did this as an assignment in a drawing class, but it was definitely for me. It's really a service to myself. I had been meaning to make this sort of drawing for a long time (always loved dinosaurs and the epic painting I referenced). I generally always find ways to bend drawing projects into something I would want to draw.

Level up! Level up!

This is not anything. It's fine in the technical sense but NO IT'S STUPID AND STUPID AND NOT YOU. Good colours though and the little icons look nice and the hair, cool:D

Jcdr responds:

So is it good or not? D:, my head hurts.

Christmas Wish Christmas Wish

Not original........ really nice colour thing though and I like the hair and beard and it was funny but still it's not what I want.

ToonHole responds:

Sorry, your princess is in another castle!