Problem With Eyelashes Problem With Eyelashes

Relatable.

The Good: It was Hilarious and I have never seen something like it anywhere else unless in my mind and other peoples minds.

The Bad: Short and I don't like the colours you used.... lol I do but I don't like the way you picked to use them.

How you can improve: Just watch this over and over again and do it again and look at what you don't like about it and add in what you think it needs.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

I saw this before I joined and I like it but you could put more into it. Like this is just one thing and then Pikachu I don't hate anyone but if I did it would be people who like pokemon even though I like it. No I don't but Ash and Pikachu should be deleted from it or removed and whatever that tall guy with brown hair is called. I think it's Miles but I don't know I was really young when I watched it and the whole school liked it and maybe thats why I don't like it, mainly the cards and the games and how people like the game but it's good and this is good I would watch it if it was always just this and funny and parody style.

Game Mix: FF and Pokemon Game Mix: FF and Pokemon

"Haha lolz!" It was very short though. Good job. (I liked it but I'm very tired so here are pros and cons:

Cons first: Short/The voice was annoying/the writing at the end didn't fit.

Pros: It was funny mainly because of the voice and the guy falling over, it was really cute like I want one of those coats or whatever with eyes and then scare family members...... I don't like how he had one shoe/noticed only one shoe. That might be a con but the cuteness of his costume got the better of me.

I really like parts of it and other parts are okay but delete the other parts because they don't fit in the animations full.

The thing at the end gave me a headache, offence intended haha just kidding.

Art Bastard New Years Eve Art Bastard New Years Eve

NOT NEW Make something that hasn't been done before.

Pros: It was funny and I liked the art and the amount of time you put into it.

Summary lol: I haven't even got this far, partially because I hate copying things, I can barely copy myself but I could just... no I can't. I could just do what my friend said and tweak what is already there. I won't do what she says, I have to though, it's important maybe.

CNNR777 responds:

Thanks for the feedback Blueghosts, glad you found it funny.
I can sort of understand where you're coming from with the "Try something new" comment and I'll definitely take that into account.
Thanks again :)